It is considered negligence when a person does or omits to do an action that affects the health of another, for example, a doctor or a medical center is considered negligent when they do not follow the standard procedures for the care of a patient, for example not reviewing the medical records or not consulting with another medical expert, delays in the attention, etc, actions that result in consequences where our health is affected in the short, medium and long term or in the worst case, it results in wrongful deaths.
There are all kinds of medical malpractice cases in which the victims do not know that as a result of this they can receive compensation, this can be translated into payments for lost wages, medical expenses, treatments, etc. This clearly must be done hand in hand with the law, knowing how to file the lawsuit, who exactly to sue, these tasks are all done by a Seattle medical Malpractice Lawyer, read on to find out in which cases you need our help.
Signs Of Medical Malpractice That You Should Be Aware About
The following are the signs that you will see if you’re a victim of medical malpractice:
- Not Following Up The Tests Results: It is possible that some physicians, for whatever reason, do not follow the test results. This is a significant flaw because they’ll work autonomously by not reviewing these results exhaustively, resulting in erroneous diagnoses and prescriptions.
- Having Nurses Evaluate The Patient: In some instances, hospitals let nurses perform patient assessments. This could be unprofessional because, in some cases, nurses do not have the full knowledge of how to make a professional medical diagnosis.
- Not Discussing An Alternative Treatment: Is another malpractice because you as a patient should know everything a doctor does with your health.
- Not Reviewing Medical Records: One of the biggest mistakes a doctor makes, since it is necessary to know the patient’s history to avoid failing in the treatment required.
- Not Consulting With Other Types Of Specialists: Leaving a person’s case in the hands of only one judgment leads to hazardous mistakes.
- Inexperience: This one is deadly. Some hospitals or health centers do not have the staff fully prepared to assist individuals.
What Can A Medical Malpractice Attorney In Seattle Do For You?
We understand these types of cases from over 25 years of experience, we know the condition the victims are in and for us the most important thing is to get them maximum compensation.
So when you hire our Seattle top medical malpractice attorneys you will receive the first consultation at no charge due to the fact that we work under a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t have to pay anything out of your pocket until we are able to establish compensation.
Call us, we are at your service!